Ryan Reynolds is the new face of Armani Code fragrances. He fronts the Armani Code Absolu campaign with Elodie Yung.
The short film begins with Ryan driving a classic car towards a docklands and he meets an elegantly-clad Elodie
DailyMailUK: The new campaign film was directed by Reed Morano (Emmy Award winner for the series ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’). The story unfolds like a cinema ‘short’ with real, distinctive characters played with depth, which was inspired by the timeless French Nouvelle Vague or American noir.
ELLE Magazine: “In this particular piece, that power dynamic vacillates wildly between these two characters. I love what Elodie brought to the table and so it was pretty exciting to stretch a little bit and do something, at least in the fragrance advertising world, a little bit different.”, Reynolds says.
Also, Elodie and Ryan already worked together as a couple in the movie “The Hitman’s Bodyguard (2017)” alongside Samuel L. Jackson.
Watch below Elodie Yung & Reed Morano‘s interview for Armani Bauty with behind the scenes and our gallery links with photos, ads screencapures and more:
- Giorgio Armani Beauty – Armani Code Absolu > Photos
- Giorgio Armani Beauty – Armani Code Absolu > Behind the Scenes
- Giorgio Armani Beauty – Armani Code Absolu > The Armani Code (Short Film): Screencaptures
- Giorgio Armani Beauty – Armani Code Absolu > The Armani Code – Interview: Screencaptures
- Giorgio Armani Beauty – Armani Code Absolu > The Armani Code – BTS: Screencaptures